Steph Wilson is a Chartered Physiotherapist treating animals and humans in the South East London and Kent area. Whether you or your animal have a specific problem or require expert advice on maintaining sound health and wellbeing for optimum function and performance. Appointments can be arranged at a number of clinics in the area or a home/yard visit can also be arranged.
Choosing a Chartered physiotherapist ensures:-
- A full assessment and treatment will be completed with a clear path towards reaching your rehabilitation goals.
- Fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapist who keeps up to date with any current clinical research.
- Work with a Veterinary Referral which can be obtained by the owner or myself
- have Professional and Public Liability Insurance
- liaise with other professionals such as vets, farriers, behaviourists
- adhere to the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy’s Regulations and Standards of Practice
Check my registration.